منتديات كلنا هنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورشاتالتسجيلالقران الكريمدخول
منتديات كلنا هنا
منتديات كلنا هنا

Then he galloped

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
oman
المدير العام
المدير العام
oman

عدد المساهمات : 256
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2011

Then he galloped  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Then he galloped    Then he galloped  Emptyالأحد مايو 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Then he galloped home on the ass, with the table on his shoulders, and the stick in his hand. When he arrived there he found his father was dead, so he brought his ass into the stable, and pulled its ears till he had filled the manger with money. It was soon known through the town that Jack had returned rolling in wealth, and accordingly all the girls in the place set their caps at him. “Now, said Jack, I shall marry the richest lass in the place; so tomorrow do you all come in front of my house with your money in your aprons.” Next morning the street was full of girls with aprons held out, and gold and silver in them; but Jack's own sweetheart was among them, and she had neither gold nor silver; naught but two copper pennies, that was all she had. “Stand aside, lass,” said Jack to her, speaking roughly. “Thou hast no silver nor gold--stand off from the rest.” She obeyed, and the tears ran down her cheeks, and filled her apron with diamonds. “Up, stick, and bang them!” exclaimed Jack; whereupon the cudgel leaped up, and running along the line of girls, knocked them all on the heads and left them senseless on the pavement. Jack took all their money and poured it into his truelove's lap. “Now, lass,” he exclaimed, “thou art the richest, and I shall marry thee.”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://al-oman.msm9.com

Then he galloped
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات كلنا هنا :: Department of Education English-
انتقل الى: