منتديات كلنا هنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورشاتالتسجيلالقران الكريمدخول
منتديات كلنا هنا
منتديات كلنا هنا

Oman is felt

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
oman
المدير العام
المدير العام
oman

عدد المساهمات : 256
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2011

Oman is felt Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Oman is felt   Oman is felt Emptyالجمعة يناير 27, 2012 3:03 am

Oman is felt
God, O world, including beds *** hide under every throne Alkhlaig Mrtgah

Mahi El Ghaffar, O stumbles Alkpair *** Altobat and forms the cover of the written

Finished with that in the throne and is capable of greatness *** and who finished with preferred wild varieties

And finished with the distinction between tribal *** Low end Kalthera united over the rich

And Ahfezt of history books *** Lamas and men of piety Ackermt Alnomcih

Me on the benevolence and honesty microscopes *** and had disturbed the minds of ignorance

Toured Alkatiri and the grandson of Ben Omar Amer *** Pour me coffee Aldlat Hazlih

Jani news every night and Aqdat Saher *** very troubled to what is above together

We hear them and slander them in the very proliferation of Gath *** all the people in a life, Haniyeh

Ba Gul the right word and the witness of conscience to me *** Crown Zaal drink a little of the wave

Passed on from generations Capper Capper to *** Altgblh and the good old customs of diet

And it may Jubayli making past, present and immunity *** woven yarn moral

O of yesterday's forgotten history and denier *** Dhofar is still on the same identity

What Antafa easily in a matter of transient glory *** tribes Zia sun or the victim

Glory does not allow trading history and Alqhoblh *** What is a commodity buyer

Bannadj people, daggers and Jawata *** Knights of increased blood on Allgih

Reverse the cycle described as ringing, and *** is wicked trait Tgelh Pant

I Maffee of you for all the risks *** Mega Mdilh extensor by diet

Today's security and I advise you to calculate the Packer *** juice may turn day strong

O history writer pens Almnakr *** betrayed trust and covenants initial

What you may write and looking at the sources *** as long as you ignored the facts and realistic

Chapter Toratk even from the time immemorial *** falsehood and forgery brings misfortune

Ma Pa back (returned) in the grub graves *** God Avnaha wind Aotaih

Refer to the Criterion, and look in the monuments and Anal *** of the year certain methodological

And that you are in your genealogy destination boasting *** Take you (corona) tree Aarabiyh

I descend strains jewels *** back to Kahlan and erythrodermic

Not been forgotten crown of the head of Hamedan rare *** Alkatiri in poor above the rest

Volcano of the bad state Ahakav roaring *** Kthreh great Shafi'i

Horsemen one million fans have Albwatr *** Roadwa world and the arrogance Zloa

And sentenced me in Dhofar is Banadir *** and also Tnasserna hordes Hashemite

Walk on the year and goodness initiate *** Yes, families and pure breeds

And received me and the people Abbaúg Zvair *** Black and wandering in the mountains Almatlah

Descendants of the news readers to the west of Sager *** where hardness, generosity and Alnomcih

House of convergence between us and the time revolving *** once they turn and another attic

As well as Tgasmna time winner and a loser, and *** Alqhoblh what our game Haniyeh

And I knew Mmara Aldfa descendants of Amer *** forbid profane word pink glory

Remain Alsoarh and years and custom compelling *** Yally usually calculated by semi-Menteah

Delirious fact uttered by mentor and poet *** and then I think finished Saying

Alkatiri said the grandson of Ben Omar and Amer Alqpolah *** What is a commodity
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://al-oman.msm9.com
ولد ذيب
عضو مميز جدا
عضو مميز جدا

عدد المساهمات : 74
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/01/2012

Oman is felt Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Oman is felt   Oman is felt Emptyالجمعة فبراير 03, 2012 2:09 am

P oman Nice
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Oman is felt
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» omani """oman::::

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات كلنا هنا :: Department of Education English-
انتقل الى: